Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel film

Posted by AlexBrown 
Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel film
January 19, 2022 11:08AM
Good evening. Imagine, I bought a new car, one of these days I'll take it from the salon. First of all, I want to paste over the car with a transparent polyurethane anti-gravel film. My friends have been talking to me for a long time, even when I just hinted at buying a car. They say that thanks to such pasting, you can forget about chips and scratches on the paintwork. And that's exactly what I need. Can you please tell me what is the best material to use? And where to wrap the car in Moscow?
Re: Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel film
January 19, 2022 11:08AM
Hello. Yes, this is a great idea. Your friends are right. I would be happy to recommend Brothers-Style to you. Here https://brothers-style.ru/antigravel-car-protection.html professionally wrap cars. You can not worry, they will do everything at the highest level. Above, I left a page where you can see prices, descriptions of films, services, and so on. At the bottom of the link there is a whole article that will help with the choice of material.
Re: Pasting the body with a transparent anti-gravel film
January 19, 2022 11:09AM
Thank you very much. I found a link with a description of the films, I will now deal with the intricacies of choosing a film.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login